HP 1920-16G Managed L3 Switch - 16 Ethernet Ports & 4 Gigabit SFP Ports
The HP 1920 Switch Series, part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio, is designed for smaller organizations dealing with bandwidth-demanding applications. The switches are ideal for environments that require advanced features for granular control and where smart-managed flexibility is a must for easy network configuration and management. The HP 1920 are advanced smart-managed fixed configuration Gigabit switches that build on the marketing-leading price/performance of the HP 1910 Switch Series. The series features IPv6 support and advanced silicon technology.
- Device Type: Switch - 16 ports - L3 - managed
- Enclosure Type: Desktop
- rack-mountable - 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 16 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x Gigabit SFP
- Performance: Throughput : 29.8 Mpps Routing/switching capacity : 40 Gbps
- Capacity: IPv4 routing table entries : 32 IPv6 routing table entries : 32
- MAC Address Table Size: 8192 entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: 10KB
- Routing Protocol: Static IPv4 routing Static IPv6 routing
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP1 RMON2 RMON Telnet SNMP3 SNMP2c HTTP HTTPS TFTP CLI
- Encryption Algorithm: SSL
- Authentication Method: Secure Shell (SSH) RADIUS
- Interfaces: 16 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45 4 x 1000Base-X - SFP 1 x console - RJ-45 - management
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Consumption Operational: 13 Watt
- Rack Mounting Kit: Included
- Service & Support: Limited lifetime warranty
- Brand New Sealed.
- In Stock!
For warranty details please check our Terms and Conditions page or calls us at 407-878-1232