HP Storage 8/8 Full Fabric Ports Enabled SAN Switch AM867A
HP StorageWorks 8/8 SAN Switch is targeted for SMB enterprises and is ideal for entry-level SANs, and as an edge switch for core-to-edge SAN environments. The 8/8 SAN Switch provides SAN connectivity that improves system performance, maximizes the value of virtual server deployments, and reduces overall storage costs. The 8/8 Base SAN Switch provides an affordable single-switch solution for a new, small SAN installation and connects to storage and servers only. An optional Full Fabric SAN scaling license provides connectivity to other switches. This comes with a Full Fabric license and may be connected to multiple switches. Both 8 port switches provide growth options to non-disruptively scale to a max of 24 enabled ports. The 8/8 SAN Switch provides auto-sensing 1, 2, 4, and 8 Gb full duplex performance to enable up to 128 Gb of throughput. For investment protection, the 8/8 SAN Switch may be populated with 4 Gb B-Series SFPs today and upgraded to 8 Gb B-Series SFPS when necessary.
- Item Condition: New Factory Sealed
- Port speed 8 Gbps
- Number of ports 8 Fibre Channel 8 Active 24 Maximum
- Aggregate switch bandwidth 384 Gbps
- Encryption capability No
- Protocol supported Fibre Channel
- Availability features No single point of failure. Hot code load. Ports on demand with no downtime.
- Form factor 1U
- Management features B-series Fabric Manager. Integration with Storage Essentials
- Software (required) Advanced Fabric OS
- Advanced Zoning
- Web Tools
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H) 19.05 x 40.64 x 55.88 cm
- Weight 6.89 kg