HP StorageWorks 81Q PCI-e Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter Host bus adapter - PCI Express 2.0 x4 / PCI Express x8 AK344A
The introduction of the HP Storage Works 81Q PCI-e Fiber Channel Host Bus Adapter brings data center infrastructure components to a higher level of performance and efficiency. The HP Storage Works 81Q PCI-e FC Host Bus Adapter will protect your investment longer. If you are using storage intensive applications, such as rich media, the increased performance of the 8 GB infrastructure, allows you to store and retrieve critical information faster. The virtualization of servers has become an important capability for most datacenters. The ability to improve overall server utilization, resulting in significant cost savings, has made server virtualization a "must-have" for most enterprises. By having an HBA that supports and maximizes your server virtualization efforts, you are protecting your significant investments in virtualization technology. By installing redundant HBA into your servers, you can feel confident that your servers will remain connected to mission-critical stored data. Finally, today's enterprises are becoming more and more sensitive to the power consumption within the data center. The 81Q PCI-e FC Host Bus Adapter provides a number of features that work together to reduce power consumption, thus delivering a "green" benefit within the server. This product includes: 8 GB HBA with standard bracket, one 8 GB SFP, low-profile bracket, quick-install guide.
- Device Type: Host bus adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in card - low profile
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 2.0 x4 / PCI Express x8
- Ports: 8Gb Fibre Channel
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Cabling Type: Fiber optic
- Data Link Protocol: 8Gb Fibre Channel (SW)
- Data Transfer Rate: 8.5 Gbps
- Expansion Slot(s): 1 (total) / 0 (free) x SFP+
- Interfaces: 1 x 8Gb Fibre Channel (short wave) - LC multi-mode x 2
- Compatible Slots: 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x4 / PCI Express x8
- Brand New Factory Sealed
- 3 Years Manufacturer's Warranty
- In Stock!