Hp 1950-48G-2SFP+-2XGT-PoE+ Switch
HP 1950 Switch Series is part of the HP OfficeConnect portfolio of small business network solutions designed for simplicity, reliability, and affordability. The HP 1950 Switch Series is a smart-managed switch with 10G uplinks for faster server and storage connections to servers and storage to reduce bottlenecks and help organizations keep pace with today's bandwidth-demanding applications. The 1950 Switch Series features an intuitive Web-managed interface for simple customization of network operation. With four-high stacking, organizations can manage up to four 1950 devices as a single unit, saving time and reducing the potential for human error. The HP 1950 Switch Series provides a great value and includes features to satisfy the 10G connectivity needs of even the most advanced small business network.
- Device Type: Switch - 48 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable - 1U
- Ports: 48 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x Gigabit SFP / 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 2 x 10Gb Ethernet
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
- PoE Budget: 370 W
- Performance: Throughput (64-byte packet size) : up to 130.9 Mpps Routing/switching capacity : 176 Gbps
- Capacity: Static routes : 32 Virtual interfaces (VLANs) : 8 IPv4 routing table entries : 32 IPv6 routing table entries : 32
- MAC Address Table Size: 16384 entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: 10KB
- Routing Protocol: IGMP VRRP static IPv4 routing static IPv6 routing ECMP
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP1 RMON2 RMON SNMP3 SNMP2c HTTP HTTPS CLI
- Features: Auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X) IGMP snooping Port mirroring Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support Access Control List (ACL) support Quality of Service (QoS) STP Root Guard Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) DHCP client packet storm protection Class of Service (CoS)
- Interfaces: 48 x 1000Base-T - RJ-45 - PoE+ 2 x Gigabit / 10Gbit LAN - SFP+ 2 x 10GBase-T - RJ-45 1 x console - RJ-45 - management
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Brand New Sealed.
- In Stock!
For warranty details please check our Terms and Conditions page or calls us at 407-878-1232