Hp 1950-48G-2SFP+-2XGT Switch
HP 1950 Switches are smart web-managed Gigabit switches with 10G uplinks, for small business customers needing advanced high-performance connections. The series has two standard models and two PoE models, 24 and 48 Gigabit ports, each with two 10GBASE-T ports and two 10G SFP high-bandwidth ports. The switches deliver true-stacking, allowing up to four devices to be logically administered as a single entity. They support Layer 3 static routing on IPv4 and IPv6.
- Device Type: Switch - 48 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable - 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 48 x 10/100/1000 + 2 x Gigabit SFP / 10 Gigabit SFP+ + 2 x 10Gb Ethernet
- Performance: Throughput (64-byte packet size) : up to 130.9 Mpps Routing/switching capacity : 176 Gbps
- Capacity: Static routes : 32 Virtual interfaces (VLANs) : 8 IPv4 routing table entries : 32 IPv6 routing table entries : 32
- MAC Address Table Size: 16384 entries
- Jumbo Frame Support: 10KB
- Routing Protocol: IGMP VRRP static IPv4 routing static IPv6 routing ECMP
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP1 RMON2 RMON SNMP3 SNMP2c HTTP HTTPS CLI
- Features: Auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X) IGMP snooping port mirroring Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support Access Control List (ACL) support Quality of Service (QoS) STP Root Guard Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) DHCP client packet storm protection Class of Service (CoS)
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 802.3 IEEE 802.3i IEEE 802.3z IEEE 802.1D IEEE 802.1Q IEEE 802.1p IEEE 802.3x IEEE 802.3ad (LACP) IEEE 802.1w IEEE 802.1x IEEE 802.1s IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP) IEEE 802.3at
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Service & Support: Limited lifetime warranty
- Brand New Sealed.
- In Stock!