HP 5130-24G-PoE+-4SFP+ EI Managed L3 Switch - 24 Ethernet Ports & 4 10/1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ Port JG936A
The HP 5130 EI Switch Series delivers flexibility, scalability and low TCO at the access layer of medium and large enterprise campus networks. Offering enterprise class QoS and security, HP Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) stacking, static layer 3 routing and RIP, convenient fixed 10GbE uplink ports, PoE, ACLs, IPv6 and delivers energy savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet. The HP 5130 EI Switch Series is SDN ready with OpenFlow 1.3 support, can be managed with HP Intelligent Management Center (IMC) for a single view of your entire network.
- Device Type: Switch - 24 ports - L3 - managed - stackable
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable - 1U
- Subtype: Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports: 24 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet / 1 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE): PoE+
- PoE Budget: 370 W
- Performance: Throughput : 96 Mpps Routing/switching capacity : 128 Gbps
- Capacity: IPv4 routing table entries : 512 IPv6 routing table entries : 256
- Routing Protocol: Static IPv4 routing
- static IPv6 routing
- Authentication Method: RADIUS TACACS+ Secure Shell v.2 (SSH2) HWTACACS
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V
- Power Consumption Operational: 460 Watt
- Brand New Sealed.
- In Stock!
For warranty details please check our Terms and Conditions page or calls us at 407-878-1232