HP 8/24 Base (16) Full Fabric Ports Enabled SAN Switch Switch - 16 ports - managed AM868B
The HP StorageWorks 8/24 SAN switch addresses the needs of SMB organizations as well as large enterprises by functioning as a standalone core switch or as lower-cost edge switch in large core-to-edge tiered storage networks. The 8/24 SAN switches provides unprecedented investment protection. Auto-sensing ports that support backward compatibility with 1, 2, 4, and 8 Gbit/sec devices significantly reduce deployment complexity and costs, while providing compatibility with installed devices. Organizations that do not require 8 Gbit/sec interfaces can populate the new switches with 4 Gbit/sec SFPs, while preserving their ability to easily upgrade to 8 Gbit/sec SFPs in the future. The 8/24 SAN Switch with 24 enabled ports may be deployed as a full-fabric switch or in Access Gateway mode, which provides connectivity into any SAN (the default mode setting is a switch). Access Gateway mode utilizes NPIV switch standards to present Fibre Channel connections as logical devices to SAN fabrics.
- Device Type: Switch - 16 ports - managed
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable - 1U
- Ports: 16 x 8Gb Fibre Channel SFP+
- Remote Management Protocol: SNMP
- Authentication Method: RADIUS
- Features: Full duplex capability
- auto-sensing per device
- Interfaces: 1 x 100Base-TX - RJ-45 - management 1 x serial (RS-232) - DB-9 - management 1 x 4 pin USB Type A - management 16 x SFP+
- Cables Included: 1 x serial cable
- Brand New Factory Sealed
- In Stock!
For warranty details please check our Terms and Conditions page or calls us at 407-878-1232